Service team member housekeeping/caregiver: Responsible to perform cleaning duties of the rooms assigned, personal/incontinence care as needed and help residents if a fall occurs. Serving in the dining room for breakfast, lunch and supper. Work as efficiently independently and as a team member. This employment will result in a pleasant and safe environment for you and the residents of our lovely and welcoming residence.
*All training and requirements will be provided prior to your employment*
- Ability to learn and apply basic skills through on-the-job training
- Ability to self-regulate and work independently
- Ability to co-operated with other team members
- Maturity and good physical and mental health
- Must attend regular training required by RHRA
As a condition of employment, a vulnerable sector/criminal check/screen.
Part-Time, Full-time, Evenings, Weekends, Nights
2950 Hwy 43, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0, Canada
July 27, 2020
August 31, 2020
Position closed on August 31, 2020